Muslims and their discrimination

"Why are Muslims discriminated?",
This question is what I ask every time I
watch web pages containing bad
information such as:
1)Muslims should be killed.
2)Muslims are terrorists.
3)Muslims are *******.
4)Muslims are the cause of battles.
et cetera.

Why is this so? Yes, I agree that some of the Muslims are terrorists, but that is not so with the whole Muslim race. I have myself studied and observed Quran and
found it interesting. If there is a poll to find out a Holy book book that teaches many good values, I will surely rate the Holy Quran as one of the best ones. Without the Muslims,

  • Urdu would not have been invented, and the Hindi usually spoken by the Indians would have just remained the Apabhramsha-Hindi instead.
  • Arabic would have become a minor language without the existence of such an influential civilization, which is now-a-days widely South-West Asian, North-East African and South-East European parts.


At last, I just want to say that instead of looking at the bad side of the Muslims, we should rather respect them and treat them all as our own brothers, since a man is not known by its religion, caste, gender or creed, it is only known by its qualities.